1. PAYMENT SCHEDULE: When you make your booking, a deposit of 30% of the cost of the accommodation is payable. The accommodation balance plus extras booked are payable 42 days before your arrival date. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid on time, the property owner reserves the right to cancel your booking. In the event of this happenning the deposit paid and any applicable cancellation charges will be applied.
2. CANCELATION POLICY: You may cancel your accommodation at any time. Written notification from the person who has made the original booking must be received by e-mail. As the property owner incurs costs in cancelling your accommodation the following cancellation charges are applicable.
• With less than 3 weeks before the arrival date, the cancellation charge is 100 % of the total of the reservation.
• If the booking is cancelled between 3 weeks and 6 weeks before the arrival date, the cancellation charge will be 70 % of the total of the reservation.
• If cancellation is made more than 6 weeks before the arrival date, the cancellation charge will be 100 % of the deposit prepayment received.
• In case of no show (NO SHOW), the tourist will lose 100 % of the reservation.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Should any damage or breakage occur during your stay, Catalan Ways must be notified immediately. Catalan Ways will, where possible, repair or replace any damaged object. If no costs are incurred in effecting such repairs or replacement, then you will not incur costs. If there are costs incurred, they are your responsibility. A pre-authorization charge will be applied on arrival to a valid credit card as a security deposit. This security deposit is €1000 on luxury villas and €200 on all other properties. If no damage is caused this charge will be returned to the card on your departure day.
4. PERSONAL DAMAGE AND THEFT: Catalan Ways is not liable for nor accepts responsibility for any personal injury that may be sustained during a stay in any of their holiday homes or during the performance of any of the activity holidays booked through Catalan Ways. Catalan Ways is not liable nor accepts responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any valuables or articles of the client during a stay in any of their holiday homes.
5. ON ARRIVAL: The check-in process on Saturdays takes place between 10.00 and 13.00 hours and between 14.30 and 19.00 hours. However entry into the holiday home takes place from 16.00 onwards.
If you arrival takes place any other day of the week you must consult our opening hours and make sure to arrive during those times. We are open from 10.00 to 14.00 hours Monday to Friday. Wednesday and Sunday closed.
If your arrival is scheduled outside of those times you will need to book the late arrival service at a cost of €15 payable on arrival. To ensure the availability of this service, a written request must be sent by e-mail at least two days prior to arrival.
6. ON DEPARTURE: It is of vital importance that you leave the kitchen clean after your stay and remove all rubbish from the holiday home. The lights, central heating and air-conditioning must be turned off and the holiday home be securely locked. If the above mentioned departure conditions are not followed a penalty of up to 200€ could be deducted from your security deposit.
Departures must take place at 10.00 o’clock on the day of departure. The keys of the holiday home must be returned to Catalan Ways office from 10.00am onwards. If you intend to leave the holiday home and return the keys outside of these times, Catalan Ways should be given at least two days notice.
7. ELECTRICITY: Electricity is included in the rental however there is a daily quota allowed per villa which is adequate for the needs of the villa. If exceeded a 0,40€/kw is applied. This is an energy saving measure, the daily quota of energy consumption allowance is more than generous and the idea behind this is that guests are energy conscious and to encourage an ecological and responsible approach towards energy consumption.
8. ALTERATIONS TO THE RESERVATION: It is unlikely that there will be changes to your reservation. However, due to circumstances outside of our control, we may be forced to do so. In this event, we will offer you alternative accommodation of comparable standard. If such alternative accommodation of comparable standard is not available and you do not want to proceed with your booking, we will refund all deposits/monies paid by you in full. If a similar alternative accommodation were not available, you have the option to book a holiday home of superior quality and cost. In the event of this happening all payments received will be deducted from the total cost of the new accommodation.
9. LES OLIVERES COMPLEX SWIMMING-POOLS:
Casas 1 to 55 of Les Oliveres have the use of the round swimming-pools that belong to this section of the complex. If you have booked one of these villas you will have access to these pools and NOT the rectangular swimming pool that belongs to section casas A to H.
Casas A-H of Les Oliveres have the use of the rectangular swimming-pool with seaviews that belongs to this section of the complex. If you have booked one of these villas you will have the use of this pool and NOT the round swimming pools that belongs to section casas 1 to 55.
10. TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Catalan Ways is a company dedicated to the promotion and management of holiday accommodation, contracted by the owner to act as an intermediary in the renting of their property and wholly and exclusively for Tourism purposes. From the moment you make payment to reserve any given property, this acts as confirmation that you have read and accept the rental conditions of Catalan Ways as well as the services offered as a contracted intermediary in representing the owner of the accommodation.